Our online TEFL/TESOL courses are designed for English native or fluent speakers with or without previous teaching experience who want to gain a qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TEFL & TESOL).
They are accepted worldwide by schools, employers, governments, and recruiters to teach English Online or in-class.
120-hour Online TEFL course with tutor support
Our Standard Online TEFL course is the perfect starting point for a career in teaching English. Whether you want to teach online or abroad, your certification will be recognized and accepted worldwide.
The 120-hour curriculum is the international standard for teaching English and all our courses come with tutor support and 3 bonus modules for teaching English Online, teaching Young Learners, and teaching Business English.
It is comprised of 12 modules (each with a short exam), 4 assignments and 1 final exam. The student needs to earn a passmark of 70% or higher to be certified.
30-hour Online teaching practicum
The 30-hour practicum component provides EFL teachers with a highly-scaffolded practical learning experience. During the practicum, you will:
- observe six EFL teachers in both classroom and online settings using a specially-designed observation form
- reflect on these observations, emphasizing the skills/tools/characteristics you’d like to develop in your own teaching practice
- personally meet with your practicum coach to plan your first online lesson
- teach a total of ten 30-minute lessons to a mix of ages and levels
- reflect on each teaching experience, allowing for continuous improvement
- receive professional feedback from your practicum coach, who will view and comment on one of your lessons
- develop a personal learning program going forward
The practicum component is your entry point into the exciting TEFL profession and will provide you with the confidence and experience you need to confidently begin your TEFL career.
30-hour Teach IELTS Exam Preparation Course
This course has been designed to help you, the teacher, prepare your students for the IELTS exam. We will cover the 4 parts of the exam – Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking – to give you an in-depth understanding of what is required of the test-takers. You will learn how the test is structured and how to best prepare your students for the exam. We’ve included tips and tricks, resources and examples for you to download and work through.